Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Day In Sabah

IMGP5377
Pantai Tanjung Ara/Aru??? I'm not sure which one of it is the correct name (Short term memory loss).

IMGP5381
Enjoying a fresh coconut drink by the seaside, nothing beats this.

IMGP5356
Had my dinner together with the staffs in KK.

IMGP5401
That's not me. Just fooling around with the guys since it's going to be my last day in KK.

IMGP5399
At 1Borneo, the newest shopping centre in KK.

P/s To Honeylemon and Eedany if you're reading this, sorry for not being able to meet with you guys there in KK. My schedule over there is pretty tight but like what I said before, I'll definitely will be there again and really hopefull if we can hang around together and change stories. Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dahageeee nye rse tgk air kpale tu...huhuhu...opppsss...bukan air buah nye je npak...ahak..

riken said...

anon:
??? Aper itu yg nampak nyer???