Monday, March 2, 2009

First Visit To East Malaysia


IMGP5417
I've been spending most of my life here in Malaysia but sad to say, this is my first time to east Malaysia or Sabah, to be precise.

IMGP5414
If the company does not send me here to work, I'm definitely sure it's going to be a very, very long time before I can set my foot here, on my own, that is.

IMGP5412
Bukit Bendera's observation deck. A nice place to relax after a hard day at work.

IMGP5418
View from above, overlooking the city.

IMGP5360
Night time. FYI, I did not stay there till nightfall. This picture is taken on the following day.

IMGP5421
My first visit here but definitely it wont be my last.

P/s Been busy with work. Got plenty of stuffs to share but so little time to spend. Thanks to everyone for your support and I'll definitely pay you guys a visit.

No comments: