- Wiser (hope so)
- Extra fat (yeah, I'm starting to gain weight lately - Even fasting did not do any good)
- Wasting money entering a fitness club but rarely attending it.
- Saving money for the new PS3 Slim (old habit die hard I presume)
- Before that, I need a new 42' LCD with full HD (Gores & menang aka credit card)
- Finished repairing my car after a mishap (definitely put a hole inside my pocket)
- Finished servicing my beloved bike (Honestly speaking, I'm proud to do it myself..hehe)
- Traveling, the thing that I loved most > November, 2009: Taipeh, Taiwan
Januari, 2010: Bali, Indonesia
July, 2010: Melbourne, Australia (It's going to be a
Sorry Bud, forgot to snap pictures after the mishap. All that I can say is that it happen soon after this picture was taken (Rainy day + speeding = bad thing happening)
Somewhere in Cameron Highlands.
My bike. I'm halfway through.
Changing the radiator is one great feat. Finally managed to do it and now she's in a great working condition.
Last but not least, thanks for reading this.
P/s Waiting, waiting and waiting