Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Couldn't Stop Laughing




First and foremost, I would like to share or embedded this video in my blog as something for me to remember. I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this advertisement on Channel 9 (during prime time, mind you) and the first thing that ran in my mind during that time are "Since when did I stayed near the Thailand border??? Naper tetiba pulak ada channel Siam nie???". I did tried checking my TV but everything seems to be just fine till I realised that the video is just a new advertisement of Dunlop's new shoes, the Volleys. I couldn't stop laughing afterward. To see these kind of advertisement, especially here in Melbourne is something really, really weird. Talk about creativity. The Australian really know how to lighten up.

P/s Actually the advertisement is from Cambodia and it's really meant for the Australian TV.

No comments: