Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lunch??? Thanks but no thanks...

Nothing much happen today, just the usual thing... finishing up my assignment. Received a call from Leo asking me whether i would like to join him for lunch. Yeah, why not...I've already spend the whole day sitting at the same place, the same chair for hours... need to breath some fresh air outside...

Birds of a feather flock together

It's huge...reminds me of the 'old' Optimus Prime

Leo's daughter...cute & cheerful... "Do you love kids?" he asked me. Yes... "When will you have kids?" he asked me again... Hei dude, you have to wait till i get married...and it's not soon...

Just tea. I'm full at that time and furthermore the restaurant is non-halal...

P/s Sometimes, we can't rely on others to help you...

4 comments:

akupunyahal said...

alamak rupa tak macam dia la

Honeylemon said...

hi... uda call??? x call, x la dpt balik.... hik3x..

susa-susa wariskn jer... pastu beli la yg baru lak...

Inah said...

sometimes we cant rely to others but sometimes we can :)

riken said...

malim:
tu la, lebih kepada rupa mak nyer...

honeylemon:
huhu...belum lagi...mmg tak call kot...huhu, yes, i think it's better for me to buy new one...

inah:
totally agree with u...