Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rainy season

Because it is highly recommended by a lot of peoples... I end up buying two of them...one for me and one for my mum on her forthcoming birthday...Since I'm entitled for a free book, hence i choose this one... The Children of Hurin from the guy who brought you The LOTR Trilogy...(not sure when will i start reading those books, hehe...beli dulu & baca kendian but most likely at the end of this semester la)

Traffic jams plus rainfall... What i like best around here is the rain...honestly, you hardly catch a fever if you play in the rain here (that's for me la...huhu, baru ajer lepas main hujan tadi)...maybe it's because of the air here...Definitely it's cleaner than the air in my hometown which is KL...

P/s Just finished watching Grey's Anatomy on Channel 10 tadi...Ermm, nice episode (huhu, it relates with my life a bit), can't hardly wait for next week...

5 comments:

Inah said...

dah baca buku ps i love u tu..seen the movie..makes me wonder..am i going to have that kind of man in my life that really loves me..only God knows..

u'll love it :)

akupunyahal said...

aik sejak bila jiwang baca novel nih

riken said...

inah:
InsyaAllah satu hari nanti inah akan jumper gak dengan org yg mcm tu... only time will tell...

malim:
haha, banyak sgt sgt aura -ve skrang nie...so, nk counterbalance balik...kena la baca novel camnie...baru neutral skit... :P

eedany said...

p/s i love you, tu pun saya dah beli 2 minggu lepas. Tapi tak start baca lagi, hahaha.

saya kan, kalau dah start membaca, mesti tak boleh stop. That's why kena tunggu masa yg betul2 sesuai. Jiwang karat ai jadinya!

:)

riken said...

eedany:
haha, sama la kita eedany...kena tunggu masa yg sesuai..kalau tak...semua keje tak jalan...