Thursday, March 20, 2008

Breathtaking

As promised, here are the pictures...

Just me and my bike...haha, just like a Lone Ranger without his Tonto.

This cliff used to be a watch tower back then.

Nothing is free...

Magnificent view from here.

Cape Schanck. That's the place I'm going.

Try to find where the stairs end. Yup, it's a long journey going down.

Words can't describe what I'm feeling back then.

That's a huge rock for your information. I wanted to go near it but since I'm all by myself, nobody might know if I'm missing (yerla, hanyut dek ombak atau kena patuk dek coral snake ker, tak haru...so, better be safe than sorry).

It happen near me, really took me by surprise...

Aftermath.

This is not a suitable place to go for a swim.

Seaweeds everywhere.

Just like an 'Oreo cookies'.

My favourite picture.

Waiting for the ferry.

4 comments:

akupunyahal said...

nice place kan... the end of Phillips Bay.. then naik ferry leh ke Geelong.. dulu ingat nak buat macam tuh... tapi tak sempat nak buat...

riken said...

yup, cantik sangat...surprisingly, peoples kat area sini friendly sungguh...tak mcm kt city...next time kita sewa kereta pastu pusing satu Ozy nak???

eedany said...

wah photo2 riken cantiklah...
tak nak letak watermark ke?

I wish i could be there, one day...

:)

riken said...

thanks eedany, still new dalam dunia photography nie...nasib baik ada malim tolong ajarkan...
insyaAllah ader rezki, datang la sini, nanti me & malim bleh bawak gie jalan2...