Thursday, March 13, 2008

I need to start doing my homework

Yup, i need to start doing my homework by now. It's already week 3 and i haven't start doing anything yet. Procrastination, i need to change that. OK, starting tomorrow, no more outing for me. After classes, go straight home and start your assignments (i need to do that...i need to do that...i need to do that).
But today, we went to the beach to get some fresh air plus taking some pictures. Yerrrrr right.

So cute, they look like twin.

I think they are twin. Same height & same size.

Definitely not these two, haha, kembar tak seiras. Different father & mother.

Leo, you still got 'P' license. Haha...

Caught in the act.

Honest, my intention was to take picture of leo. Errr, didn't realised the 'things' in the middle. Hehe...

Nice, clear blue skies...

Platform to nowhere??? Nahh...

Raspberry flavoured drink...nice, especially during this hot summer season.

2 comments:

akupunyahal said...

wah semalam mmg banyak sotong2 kering bersidai kan? topless pun ada!

riken said...

haha, nie nk kena invest kat telescopic lens nie...huhu..