Saturday, March 29, 2008

R&R...

What do you know about R&R??? Here at Pancake Parlour, if someone asked you to make a R&R, that means somebody just ordered a Raspberry & Rhubarb Pancakes. Just like the picture below.
Haha, this time around, i am not going to talk about food.

Raspberry and Rhubarb (R&R..duh) which is raspberry and rhubarb sandwiched between two buttermilk pancakes with mascarpone cream cheese, sprinkled with icing sugar and a dollop of ice cream. (grap it from here)

R&R also mean Rest & Relax or in Malay, Rehat & Rawat. A friend of mine said that in every journey, there must be a time when you must stop at a R&R area. At first, i really didn't get what is she actually trying to say to me. Being the type that seldom pay the R&R area a visit (i prefer to fill up everything first before embarking on any journey, so less stopping along the way) and i prefer to reach the destination the soonest possible, i needed some time to fully understand the true meaning of her words. What she really mean was that, in any journey in life we needed to stop somewhere, pause for a moment, start to think again about the destination, understand the whole situation, before we can continue our journey again. That is what i figure out from it. Hrmmm, i guess you're right. I think it is time for me to continue my journey as well. Daa...

I need to stop thinking about the past. I think I've been here long enough and I need to start my journey again. Hopefully this will be my last R&R visit before i reach my destination (haha, but don't count on it). Allright, better start going before it gets dark...

2 comments:

Inah said...

close up raspberry really torturing me..sedappnyaaaa..:P

riken said...

inah:
tu baru gambar ajer...belum rasanya lagi...honestly speaking, mmg sedap tapi lepas makan nie confirm sugar laevel naik nyer la...skali-skala takper makan...huhu, jangan hari2...jemu jugak...